Build a skilled and agile workforce
Goal: to educate, build the capacity of, and grow the youth mental health workforce within and external to Orygen.
We will do this by:
- expanding graduate education activities nationally and globally;
- expanding training, professional and other workforce development activities nationally and globally;
- expanding the global reach and influence of our translation activities;
- expanding our student and registrar training programs for all allied health, nursing, medical (GP and psychiatry) and administration disciplines;
- enhancing leadership skills across the organisation to build effective and high-performing teams;
- developing a comprehensive recruitment and retention strategy;
- developing and implementing initiatives to promote shared values and objectives; and
- developing a structured succession planning and mentoring framework.