Secure support for expansion of services
Goal: to engage with our stakeholders to improve clinical and research outcomes and service delivery; and build financial and community support for our work and youth mental health more broadly.
We will do this by:
- having a stronger national footprint and a strong global presence;
- influencing and enhancing the policy and investment agenda for youth mental health across all Australian states and territories, federally, and globally;
- building and maintaining a stakeholder map and engagement framework to support all areas of the organisation;
- developing and implementing a global engagement framework to prioritise and maximise opportunities for increasing the organisation’s impact;
- applying a cohesive strategy to guide youth and family engagement and participation across the organisation;
- designing and implementing a strong volunteer program to work across the whole of Orygen; and
- designing and implementing supports and processes for the expansion of our national footprint.