Orygen, The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health, is the world’s leading research and knowledge translation organisation focusing on mental ill-health in young people. For further information please about us, click here.
At Orygen, our leadership and staff work to deliver cutting-edge research, policy development, innovative clinical services, and evidence-based training and education to ensure that there is continuous improvement in the treatments and care provided to young people experiencing mental ill-health.
The Parkville Hub manager will support the development, implementation and evaluation of a new model of youth mental health service delivery through efficient and effective management and stakeholder engagement. The Parkville Hub manager will assist in key administrative, operational and consultation processes, in collaboration with members of the clinical leadership team and the director of clinical service innovation.
Reporting to the director of clinical service innovation, the Parkville Hub manager will manage and lead the Parkville Hub roll-out and integration of key components from the broader Regional Model Implementation Plan.
Full-time fixed term position available until 30 June 2020
- Salary packaging options available
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking + close to public transport
The Parkville Hub manager will be responsible for a number of activities and deliverables:
- Assist in providing key service delivery activities outlined in the Regional Model Implementation Plans, including a range of mental health services, psychosocial services, co-located partner organisations, and general client facing services such as concierge services.
- Provide direct supervision and management to the small team of clinicians delivering to the ‘missing middle’ as part of the Parkville Hub demonstration.
- Work closely with the Parkville Hub psychiatrist to identify and mitigate any clinical risk arising from the integration of services at Parkville.
- Work closely with the front end project manager to support the implementation of new front end systems that facilitate seamless access and transitions of clients from intake and assessment to service delivery at Parkville.
- Identify and progress opportunities for internal and external partnerships that can expand on the services available to young people and their families at Parkville.
- Develop, implement and oversee a private GP and allied health practice within the Parkville Hub.
- The provision and development of resources, processes, policies and protocols that are required to progress the integration of services for young people with mental health needs.
- The provision and development of resources that facilitate evaluation processes and data collection that are relevant to implementing services for young people with mental health needs.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and a supporting statement that addresses all the key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line Parkville Hub manager.
For further information about the role, please view the attached position description or alternatively please contact Amelia Callaghan at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Monday, 22 July 2019.
Orygen is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to attracting, developing and retaining our staff irrespective of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community. We strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
Orygen reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
Download the full Position Description