Orygen Recovery is a unique program that’s been developed collaboratively with young people, aimed at helping them to recover in a holistic and compassionate environment.
The program is designed with a variety of needs, learning styles and social capacities in mind, so there’s something for everyone.
If you’re admitted to Orygen Recovery you’ll get to choose from a range of activities including:
- one-on-one support work
- daily living skill building
- peer support
- social interaction with other young people
- visits from family and friends
- creative activities
- group and individual education activities
- social events including karaoke, game nights and family BBQs.
You’ll also have plenty of downtime to hang out with visitors, rest, reflect and rejuvenate. If you like, you can also spend time at home with your loved ones and engage in activities in the community during your stay.
Orygen Recovery’s operations are guided by our bylaws