Date: Monday, 10 February, 2020.
Time: 6-9.30 pm.
Location: The Lion Hotel, 161 Melbourne St, North Adelaide SA 5006
RACGP Category 2, 5 points.
Orygen, together with Sonder, APHN and headspace Adelaide, are pleased to support Psychosis and young people: An overview of assessment, rationale for intervention and treatment.
Held on Monday, 10 February 2020, the event will provide information on the importance of early intervention in the treatment of psychosis.
Hear the current recommendations for the treatment of young people experiencing psychosis and the available screening tools and referral pathways from:
- Associate Professor Andrew Thompson, Youth Early Psychosis Medical Lead, Orygen;
- Dr John Callary, Clinical Director, headspace Adelaide;
- Dr Stephanie Taylor, General Practitioner, headspace Adelaide;
- Angus Weller, Youth Consultant, Orygen; and
- Sean Kelley, Youth Consultant, Orygen.
Book now now